Monday, April 27, 2015

Love Quotes 010

  1. We can't command our love, but we can our actions.
  2. We all need each other.
  3. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
  4. To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'
  5. Though lovers be lost love shall not.
  6. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
  7. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
  8. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
  9. In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.
  10. I am happier when I love than when I am loved. I adore my husband, my son, my grandchildren, my mother, my dog, and frankly, I don't know if they even like me. But who cares? Loving them is my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment