Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love Quotes 021

  1. If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
  2. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
  3. There is no person that love cannot heal; there is no soul that love cannot save.
  4. Love conquers all.
  5. Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.
  6. The journey from teaching about love to allowing myself to be loved proved much longer than I realised.
  7. Sometimes it's hard to be a woman giving all your love to just one man.
  8. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
  9. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
  10. There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment